Welcome to CADE-25
- The 25th jubilee edition of the International Conference on Automated Deduction -
The conference will be held from the 1st to 7th of August, 2015 in Berlin at the Freie Universität Berlin.
CADE is the major forum for the presentation of research in all aspects of automated deduction. The conference programme will include invited talks, paper presentations, workshops, tutorials, and system competitions. Furthermore, the Herbrand Award for Distinguished Contributions to Automated Deduction and the new Skolem award(s) for influential historical CADE papers will be presented at the conference.
For more information on CADE, including a list of previous conferences, see here http://cadeinc.org.
The CADE-25 poster is available to download. Students who want to attend CADE-25 may apply for the Woody Bledsoe Student Travel Awards.
Invited Speakers of the CADE-25 Jubilee Session on the Past, Present and Future of Automated Deduction:
- Ursula Martin (University of Oxford, UK)
- Frank Pfenning (Carnegie Mellon University, USA)
- David Plaisted (University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, USA)
- Andrei Voronkov (University of Manchester, UK)
Invited Speakers at CADE-25 main conference:
Joint Speaker with RuleML Symposium:
- Michael Genesereth (Stanford University, USA)
CADE-25 Preliminary Schedule Proposal (see pdf):
- Aug 1-3, 2015 (morning): Workshops and Tutorials
- Aug 1 or/and Aug 2, 2015: Deduktionstreffen 2015
- Aug 3, 2015 (afternoon): Jubilee Session
- Aug 3, 2015 (evening): Reception
- Aug 4-7, 2015: Main Conference
- Aug 4, 2015 (late afternoon): Herbrand Award Ceremony
- Aug 5, 2015 (afternoon & evening): Excursion and Dinner
- Aug 6, 2015 (late afternoon): Business Meeting
The CADE conference series is sponsored by CADE Inc. In addition, CADE-25 gratefully acknowledges support from Freie Universität Berlin, DFG, the Artificial Intelligence Journal and Microsoft Research. The CADE-25 proceedings will be published by Springer in the LNAI series.